54531 - Japanese Speaking - IT Communicator
|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Salary||$ 700 - 1.000 USD|
|Deadline to apply||27/08/2020|
|Industry||IT - Software|
Ho Chi Minh
<Number of employees: 75>
<Report Line: Japanese Manager>
<Number of Subordinates: 0>
<Products: web development>
<Clients: Japanese companies in Vietnam>
<Saturday Working: NO>
・The position of IT Communicator is supporting the website manufacturing operation for Japanese market (Website operated by Japanese companies)
・ Japanese communication with Japanese project manager related to website creation.
・ Responding and contacting the person in charge of Japan via mail, phone, chat, etc.
・ Project progress management, product quality control.
Details of the work will be discussed in the interview. Depending on the capacity, may be required to undertake project progress management.
<Necessary Skills / Experience>
- Gender: Female only.
- Age: 25 - 35 (MUST be from 25, NOT accepted if candidate is younger).
- Education: Bachelor Degree.
- Language: N2-N1 Certificate.
- Experiences: At least 1 year experience working as IT Communicator or BSE for Japanese company.
1. Staff with high Japanese proficiency will be assigned to undertake difficult high-level projects.
2. Opportunity to go on long-term business trips in Japan.
<Preferable Skills / Experience>
- More than 1 year of experience studying in Japan.
- More than 3 years of experience working in Japanese businesses, often communicating with Japanese superiors or Japanese assistant positions.
- Candidates with experience in creating indicator files or project management experience of IT companies (Design projects or software development projects)
- Prefer candidates with knowledge related to web design and coding.
- Prefer candidates with experience related to Offshore operations for Japan.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!