54568 - Finance Business Process Consultant
|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Salary||$ 600 - 2.200 USD|
|Deadline to apply||31/08/2020|
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
Position: Finance Business Process Consultant
Job Code: 54568
<Number of employees in Hanoi and HCMC in total: 6, 3 Japanese and 3 Vietnamese, This number will be adjust depending on the situation >
<Report Line: Japanese Director >
<Team Member: Depends on the situation >
<Number of Subordinates: 0 person >
<Products: Consulting service >
<Clients: Japanese Company >
・Understand key issues of the client’s business process and create a counter proposal for the client to improve their management and operation.
・Deliver and work as a project member and create key deliverables (e.g. Assessment documents, Business Process Flow, Business Requirement Definition, Fit&Gap analysis with a certain IT application)
・Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution
・Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in both Vietnamese and English.
・Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting service for our client.
・Conduct project sessions with client in Vietnamese/English.
・Support pre-sales and creating proposal for consulting projects.
・Support managers for recruiting new employees, finding alliance partners in Vietnam and its reporting to the Headquarter.
・This job requires domestic travelling.
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00(Monday - Friday (No Saturday))
- Monthly Salary: 600–2,200US
・Education: Bachelor Degree and above
・Age: 25 - 35 years old
・Language: English Business Level
1. From 3 - 7 years consulting working experience in consulting firms such as Accounting process auditor in Accounting Firm, Big4 or Cost/budget Manager in Manufacturing Company (Junior level staff has 3-5 years experience, Senior Level staff has more than 5 years experience)
During which have:
- Experience in one or more consulting projects as project manager or project member or similar work experience.
- Experience of creating key consulting deliverables (Assessment/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement/Financial Policies)
- Basic understanding on enterprise applications (ERP, accounting system, planning & budgeting system, Business intelligence, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge on accounting or finance business processes in a company, especially in relation to enterprise application functions, such as:
. General bookkeeping knowledge
. General cost accounting knowledge
. Account receivables – incoming payment settlement
. Account payables – outgoing payment settlement
. Planning & Budgeting processes
. Product Cost accounting in manufacturing business
・Skills: Good MS Excel and MS Power point (for documentation and presentation)
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
・Japanese Business Level
・Experience of ERP implementation (SAP, Oracle EBS, JDE, Microsoft, Infor, QAD, etc.).
・Experience of designing business process and system requirements.
・Experience of project management of consulting project or PMO experience
・Have study or worked in Japan before.
・Have experience working in Japanese companies.
・High competency skills (logical thinking, negotiation, team leadership).
・Strong motivation to build up career in business consulting field.
・Excellent communication skills, especially interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
・Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!