56488 - Senior Store Maintenance Staff
|Job level||Team Leader / Supervisor|
|Salary||$ 1.000 - 1.600 USD|
|Deadline to apply||31/01/2021|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
Position: Senior Store Maintenance Staff - Retail
Job Code: 56488
<Number of employees : Total: 100 Japanese: 5-6 Foreigner: 2-3>
<Report Line: Marketing Manager>
<Products: Casual wear for people of all generation>
<Saturday Working: No>
• Maintain store environment and branding in accordance to global guidance.
• Manage store maintenance work through all phases. Refine and improve store maintenance processes and standardization. Conduct store check on a regular basis. Gathering store maintenance request, assess job scope and cost estimation, assign relevant parties, control timeline, and confirm job completion.
• Utilize maintenance system to gather feedback and maintenance request, assign job and manage work process.
• Refine and carry out regular store maintenance activities. Certain store critical condition may require immediate attention after business hour.
• Vendor management, select and assign vendors, include quality control, cost control, tender and payment management.
• Conduct close communication with store operation team, take prompt action to improve store environment proactively. Report to line manager and management team on a regular basis.
• Ensure the facility satisfies all industrial regulation and safety standard. Ensure store safety at all time, include comply with fire safety regulation, facilitate PCCC inspection upon request of authorities.
• Support store design team for selection and examination of construction materials based on store maintenance feedback, develop long-term partnership with local vendors, improve cost efficiency of store network in the region.
• Support store development / store design dept’s activities, include workshop, convention, meetings, new project development, etc.
• Other related tasks assigned.
- Working location: District 10, HCMC
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00(Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 1,000–1,600USD
・Qualification: Bachelor degree - Major : M&E
・Language Skills: English Upper Business level
・Age: 28-35 years old
・Over 3-5 years’ working experiences in facility management in construction field or Store Management experience in retails field
・Knowledge and experience in construction regulation,
bidding process, contract management, cost management.
・At least need to work for 1 company & had good performance/contribution in 2-3 years
・Strong passion in fashion field
Personality and skills
Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!