Position: Quality Assurance Leader - Pharmaceutical
Job Code: 56969
<Number of employees : Total : 500 Japanese : 1>
<Report Line: Quality Unit Director (Female, Vietnamese>
<Team Member: 4- 5 persons>
<Products: Pharmaceutical, Infusion Solution, Parenteral Nutrition and Enteral Nutrition Products>
<Clients: Hospital, Pharmacy>
<Saturday Working: NO>
- Manage and supervise all activities related to product quality in the Company and ensure that these activities comply with cGMP
- Co-ordinate others manager to resolve problems that concern with product quality.
- Support to approve or reject intermediate product, the products are waiting packaging and finished – product.
- Review batch records, test records and support to approve for release when ensuring that all product batches are manufactured in compliance with GMP regulations and meet requirements of registered.
- Final review and approval of SOP for compliance with current GMPs
- Participate annual GMP, GLP, GSP self-inspections and prepare corrective action plan.
- Take part in training GMP.
- Take part in assessing the suppliers.
- Working location: Bien Hoa, Dong Nai
- Working Time: 7:30-16:15 (Monday – Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 680 – 850USD
+ University degree, major in Pharmacy
+ Must have pharmacist practising certificate.
- Gender: Any
- Age: 27 - 32
- Experience: 03-05 years as a Quality Assurance Leader in Pharmacy field
- Language: English Business Level
+ Have good management and leadership skill.
+ Have the ability to keep a team motivated.
+ Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!