Account Executive work closely with their clients throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis for making sure that all the activities related to an event go smoothly. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
Essential Job Functions:
• Deliver a highly proactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with client base;
• Hands on project management of current and future campaigns, including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with internal teams, suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time and within budget and client expectations;
• Lead the brainstorming to devise campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
• Work with the Account Manager to brief media, think creative and research, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies;
• Make a task list and allocate the resource to execute the campaign
• Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaign;
• Present creative work to clients for approval or modification;
• Write MC scripts, program agenda, etc
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
• Support the Account Manager with the daily running tasks.
• Make 'pitches' along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Company Requirements):
• Strong business sense, sharp, well-spoken and confident;
• Having good understanding about brands, advertising and marketing – know how marketing and advertising works and can demonstrate a strong interest in this area;
• Knowledge of cost structure and company’s expectation margin for each project; knowledge of company products and services,
• Good at English in verbal and written communication;
• Skill in oral and written communication, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation;
• Skill in research, write client, internal reports;
• Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities, good time management;
• Ability to understand customers’ requirements and communicate them to company;
• Ability to work responsibly and honestly in all employment areas;
• Ability to be able to work independently when needed.
Education and Experiences:
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/ Marketing/ Communication & Media Studies, etc; plus 1-2 years at event agency or at least 3 years in relevant fields.
• Ability to work long hours, especially under tight deadline;
• Travel to the client is required;