- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Create insightful, relevant and ultimately successful proposals to clients from campaign challenge, ideas, costings and execution plans.
- Build a pipeline of clients to connect with core services.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the completion of projects as committed with clients.
- Work with execution teams to provide the most relevant and attractive service offers to clients.
- Communicate with KOL/ Influencer to join the operation process in each projects.
- Provide insight and feedback to design and develop our performance marketing services to fit key client categories and propose these services to the market.
- Follow progress with campaign management teams to make sure our high performance and commitments are always delivered.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years’ experience in a Sales and Account Management role. Preferable: 2+ experience in similar role in Digital Performance Marketing.
- Experience in client relationship management in Advertising/ Marketing industry.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising practices including major platforms like Facebook, Google, Youtube or local booking KOL service.
- High level of demonstrated sales skills based actual success stories achieved.
Skills: Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and proficiency in typical office working software (powerpoint, excel, etc).
Attitude: Professional, Customer-oriented, Detail-oriented