5 - 7 Years
- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
A. Growth responsibility
- Goal & Budget cascade to Key Account Executive (KAE)
- Define Coordinate and implement the growth strategy for the whole assigned category ensuring alignment with ZaloPay merchant business goals.
- Play as advisor to Guide KAE in planning the key initiatives/ marketing campaigns for Merchants to drive success.
B. Team building & management
- Supervise, train and mentor team members to build up the strong KA team.
- Ensure appropriate allocation of business development resources (human & financial resources) to meet business goals
- Oversee the execution of team members to make sure the integration plan are finished as committed timeline & meet the output quality.
- From 5-7 years experiences with Key Account roles, candidates who have background in Rail Hailing, Shipping, Transport or in relevant background will be a plus.
- From 3 years of team management with the scope from 3 members or above.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation, ability to work under pressure, excellent communication skills, teamwork, leadership, high adaptability, self-motivation, and able to inspire others.