- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Salary review
- To act as an “on-ground” support and report directly to General Manager, help to maintain and increase distribution, by achieving volume and efficiency growth.
- Increase distribution
- Implement sales volume target
- Create, develop & maintain relationship with venues
- Raise and develop ideas to improve sales volume per venue
- Inspire and train customers that Tê Tê Brewing is a unique brand/products
- Identify new venues suitable to sell Tê Tê Beers
- Spot new opportunities for events to move beer volume and develop the brand
- Work with existing venues to organize events
- Coordinate event set up and logistics with technicians and delivery team
- Ensure proper event marketing and branding set up
- Manage POSM and equipment at assigned venues
- Help build sales promotions and product communication
- Provide full and proactive support to sales team
- Event management
- Keep an eye on what our competitors in the marketplace are doing and communicate this with the sales and marketing teams
- Obtain customer information and feedback to use for future promotional activities
- Service existing venues, receive orders, and establish new venues by planning daily, weekly and monthly work schedule to call on existing and potential venues.
- Follow and carry out daily checklists.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly working plans, monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, promotion, products, new products, merchandising techniques etc.
- Ensure Tê Tê product is always fresh within the beer shelf-life at venues, by following keg and bottle rotation policy
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; develop solutions; prepare reports; make recommendations to management.
- Contribute to team effort by reaching sales targets.
- Raise ideas to develop sales volume at venues.
- Organize, plan and implement staff training for Tê Tê outlets.
- Ensure Tê Tê products reach the end consumers according to Tê Tê Brand standards.
- Closely work with Marketing team to implement event activities at assigned venues.
- Accompany beer technicians to venues for removal of equipment to make sure that all equipment is recovered.
- Support Te Te events when requested.
- Coordinate with Distribution Team and Sales Manager to manage the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution and assortment) by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build sales promotions and product communication
- Coordinate with sales manager to respond to FB messages that come from Tê Tê followers
- Attainment a good knowledge of craft beer and its industry.
- Customer Relations Management
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Territory Management
- Prospecting skills and negotiations skills
- Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Knowledge of excel
- Written and spoken English
- Having good ability in setup and plan sale campaign and activities.
- Must be a self-starter and a pro-active person
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Highly organized
- Respect for others
- Truthful (Integrity & Trust)
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Reporting skills
- Able to work with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and email
Targets and KPIs
- Sales target will be set on a quarterly basis in terms of new venues and sales growth.
- Client relations – minimize customer complaints, maximize praise
- Salary and commission: A monthly basic salary and performance bonus
Working hours, Weekly meetings
- Monday – Saturday: Office hours with flexibility
- Weekends - normally off but available to attend eventual beer events
- Time allocation: 20% in office, 80% visiting and finding venues in and around Saigon