- Liaise with banks for daily disbursement and daily collection from customers
- Post daily accounting entries, and manage balance of all accounts, including bank accounts, accrual accounts, prepayment accounts, AR, AP, etc.
- Allocate expenses for accrual transactions, prepayment transactions
- Take care accounting record/ books manage balance of all accounts, including AR, AP
- Tax declaration (VAT, CIT, withholding tax)
- Other tasks assigned by Chief Accountant
- Education: University degree with major in accounting
- least 2 years working as accountant at bank ot finance company, or financial leasing company.
- experience with accounting software, "SAP" software is prefered.
- communication with calm skills, able to communicate with all ranges of employees
- be able to work under high pressure and flexible on working hours.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Competitive remuneration package (13th salary +annual performance bonus)
Annual health check
15 days annual leave
Working time: Mon-Fri