- Control and check Scrap sale every week.
- Oracle Inventory Control System combined with Perpetual Physical Inventory System to weekly issue of the list of items to be checked against stores records and make necessary adjustment for the discrepancies, updating stock records by the new items of receipt by allotting code numbers ,to make sure that every item in stock is counted under P.P.I, to reconcile any major variances in P.P.I with the concerned in charge of Sales & Marketing, BOT, Stationery stores
- Monthly 03 stock counts.
* Fixed Assets Accounting
- To monitor all Assets registration into fixed assets module on Oracle System
- To monitor all transactions regarding Assets movements of the company.
- Monthly running the Assets Depreciation ledgers and Assets situation updating
- Yearly conduct the Physical count of all Assets of the company
- Classify again all FA for preparing update to ERP System.
* Costing Assistance duties
- Checking invoice issued and assure to be recorded correctly.
- SMP update on the server for all dept. review.
- To monitor job cost ledgers of all ongoing jobs of the company
* Ad-Hoc cost studies
- To undertake various cost studies to enable Management Accountant to analyzing the fluctuation of buying price, cost variances, estimating the particular jobs costs, estimating insurance relating subject matters.
- University graduation (preferred Accounting Bachelor’s degree).
- At least 1 year in Finance & Accounting dept. of Manufacturing Co. (especially in Costing and Stores).
- Good Excel skill.
- Good English communication.