1. Inventory and COGs management (70%)
- To ensure all inventory and COGs transactions are recorded in system accurately and take responsibility for the accuracy of inventory reports, COGs reports.
- To manage master data of product, inventory, recipe… in SAP as company’s procedures.
- To have the contribution to chief accountant to build effective inventory management methods.
2. Bussiness Accountant (30%)
- To monitor all activitives of restaurants included Inventory, Tools and suppliers, assets, Sales, Cost of goods sold, overhead, Selling expenses…
- To ensure all transactions of responsible restaurants are put in the system accurately and promptly to issue the profit and loss report of each restaurant timely.
- To control the expenses of each restaurant with the budget and give the advises to RGMs if needed.
- To verify the fluctuation of numbers between months and years of restaurants.
- To advise Chief accountant the effective management for each restaurant.
- Hard working and integrity
- Knowlegable on Vietnamese accounting standard
- Minimum 02 years experience as COGs accountant.