1. Collect and analysis sales data for reporting sales situation of every brand:
2. Find out the problems in sales operation and suggest the suitable solution to improve management.
3. Implement new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams.
4. Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management.
5. Follow ethical practices with consumer and customer data.
6. Monitor and assist with customer retention.
7. Train staff on new technology and software.
8. Establishes annual goals and objectives for the Logistics team in coordination with department & division objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment.
9. Leading the on the ground Logistics team, including of managing, supervising, coaching and directing their activities and monitoring their performance, in daily basis to achieve the objectives & agreed KPIs.
10. Leading the projects of bidding, selection and negotiation for major contracts with suppliers/transporters to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements and manage the activities of the department to achieve operational expenses within approved budgets.
11. Ensure an efficient co-ordination and co-operation between Logistics functions with other internal departments as well as with external suppliers.
12. Assist with account management.
Experiences or skills required