Ho Chi Minh
1. Support Head of laboratories in general adminstrative issues including developing requisions, sumit invoces and vouchers to finance, organise and managemes maintenance contracts and other admisntratives issues related to laboratory management.
2. Support Quality management team in implementing document control system including manage and maintaining document controll system, document & record review and updating for OUCRU
3. Support lab management in organising logistics for training and meetings.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support Head of Laboratories, Laboratory manager and QA officer in organizing meetings, internal and external audit programs, training programs with administrative and logistic support (e.g. room booking, refreshment arrangement, expenditure tracking and payment and attendance record management).
· Support in developing, organizing, indexing, updating, storing and achieving all laboratory documents and records (including but not limited to lab documents and records, BSL3 documents and records, H & S documents and records, laboratory quality management system documents and records and laboratory management personnel training records) as per OUCRU document and record control procedure.
· Initiate and support laboratory manager in developing instrument preventive maintenance contracts and track the preventive maintenance contracts and coordinate with finance in clearing the payment in time.
· Support “Head of laboratories” in communicating with suppliers and vendors, collection of quotations, approving the bills and finalizing the payments following standard finance rules. This will also include management of petty cash as necessary.
· Support Head of Laboratories in budget preparation, monthly expentiture tracking of budget and materials.
· Support Head of Laboratories in translating documents, communicatining with Vietnamease authorities.
· Work as a substitute for other lab management staff (store keepers and reagent preparation staff) and support other lab management staff as necessary.
· Support QA officer in updating Lab portal sites with necessary information (e.g. H & S related updates, training record updates, BSL3 maintenance service updates, document and record updates as necessary) and minute the Lab management weekly meeting notes.
This post is based in Ho Chi Minh City, with some travel required.
HOURS OF WORK
Full-time. 37.5 hours per week, extra hours may be required
Dr. Motiur Rahman, Head of Laboratories
- BA/BSc with 1-2 yrs experience in similar position.
- Good command in english (reading, speaking and writing is a must)
- Experience in document management system
- Documented Experience in secretarial job
- Knowledge in document management system
- Experience in translation from Vietnamese to English
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking skill
- Details oriented, organized and multitasking
- Hard working, a team player
HOW TO APPLY
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates, either by email or by post to the following address:
Oxford University Clinical Research Unit
Laboratory of Clinical Science
Hospital for Tropical Diseases
764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
18 January 2021
* We thanks all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
Ho Chi Minh