a. Admissions support:
Training & KPI for the admissions teams:
• Assists Admission Director and Admission Manager in sales kits & materials preparation, training activities; monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information & the competitor training materials.
• Data Management: manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a campaign/ event; assign and monitor the database to Admissions Teams Leaders at each campus to follow up with potential parents from sources of telesales, activation events, open days, websites, phone, visits, emails and other media channels; undertake periodic analysis of the data to check for compliance with standards and for accuracy and completeness.
• Supports Office Division Director and Admission Manager in measure sales results by consolidating reports from all campuses.
• Other jobs which may be assigned by the Admissions Director or the CCSSO.
Admissions Events, Programs and Promotions:
• Take initial orders and conduct regular distribution to campuses for promotion programs (vouchers, gifts).
• Support the admissions teams in all sales relating activities
• Assists Office Division Director and Admission Manager in controlling admissions expenses of each campus events and ensures all the expenses are under limit;
• Allocate the supporting force for all admission events (seminar, booth, activation events).
• Prepares or oversees the gifts of proposals for management approval to ensure the effective management of promotion gifts;
• Consolidate & follow-up the campus admission events.
• Assist Admission Manager in contact with VAS partners and agencies to approaching potential parents
• Assist Admission Manager in building up, maintaining and developing a strong network of Kindergartens and Primary schools, language centers, academic centers, Co-marketing or business partners to approach potential parents and students for VAS;
b. Operation management:
• Monitors customer complaint management system (CMS), works with Admission Team Leaders at the campuses to ensure all the complaints are responded in a professional and dedicated manner;
• Masters the admission software: closely works with IT department for ensuring the admission system is always in good condition to enhance admission activities. Keeps tracking all the figures in the system, double checks to ensure the correct results;
• Key coordinator in the department, taking care of staff member birthday/outing trip…and other team building activities;
• Other tasks which may be assigned by Office Division Director.
Length of contract: 8 months
• BA degree in Economics, International Business, Business Administration;
• Fluency in English;
• At least 2-year experience in Sales Admin or equivalent position in education/ other service industry (Business to Customers)
• Understanding educational market and have a good social relationship and network.
• Ability to work under pressure with strong enthusiasm and dedication;
• Highly organized, detail;
• An open and participatory style that encourages creativity, cooperation and sharing of information across different departments;
• Computer literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment;
• Effective teamwork, time & task prioritization.
594 Ba Tháng Hai, P.14, Q.10, TP.HCM
trên 1000 staffs
Hệ Thống Trường Dân lập Quốc tế Việt Úc (VAS) là trường song ngữ chuẩn bị cho học sinh những kỹ năng cần thiết để trở thành công dân toàn cầu và đồng thời giữ gìn những giá trị Việt Nam. VAS luôn lấy học sinh làm trọng tâm và là trường tiên phong trong việc áp dụng các phương pháp dạy và học mới. Song song với sứ mệnh đào tạo nên một thế hệ trẻ Việt Nam, chúng tôi đặc biệt quan tâm đếm chiến... View more