Work location: Sai Gon Royal, 91 Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
- Providing administrative support to Head of Anti Fraud as required. This includes collating monthly & quarterly reports, compiling statistics and drafting correspondence.
- Assit Head of Anti Fraud for all operation in Anti-fraud team.
- Develop and improve the admin process, procedure and policies.
- Translate documents/ reports from Vietnamese into English and vice versa.
- Receive and reply feedback enquiries/ complaints from other departments within authorization.
- Categorize and keep important documents in a proper filing manner.
- Participate in orientation, follow up new-hires job performance prior to their joining till the end of probation & suggest recommendation for improvement if needed.
- Check working days/ annual leaves of staffs etc
- Perform related duties as assigned by the deputy manager.
2. Team management
- Daily operation: reception, hygiene, stationery
- Organize communication campaign/ events
- Supervise Administrative team in supporting Investigators
- Update headcount from HR Department etc…
- Education: College/University degree : Priority for major related English of Finance-Banking.
- Min 2 years of experience at the same position, priority to finance, banking, risk, investigation.
- Preferably having analytical skills to support reports.
- Good understanding of consumer finance services, processes and products.
- English, Vietnamese: good
- Good at computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point...).
- Absolutely confidentiality.
- Be available for field visiting.
- Communication with calm.
- Able to communicate with all the ranges of employee.
- Communication effectively – directly & on telephone
- Well negotiating skill
- Planning skill
- Female, from 26-30 years old