600 - 700 USD
3 - 5 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Sales and Development of Leaders in your assigned area.
- Communication and Training on all company commercial activities.
- Set goals with Leaders.
- Follow up and coach Leaders.
- Ensure that meetings and trainings are held regularly by Leaders.
- Be a visible and inspiring Leader and a reliable business partner to for the Consultants and Leaders.
- Ensure that objectives are reached in both sales and development of new Leaders with ongoing recruitment.
- Act as a coach to the Leaders in the goal setting process and provide support through joint actions and a continuous follow up.
1. Develop the Leaders & Consultants in your designated area, be a visible and inspiring Leader for the Consultants and a reliable business partner to the Leaders
- a. Coach Leaders to recruit, train, set goals and builds new Leaders
- b. Hold Director meeting to launch Catalogue and conduct recognition
- c. Conduct regular leadership councils in order to establish a close partnership with key leaders
2. Ensure that objectives are reached in both sales and the development of new Leaders with ongoing recruitment
- a. Hold individual business planning session with identified leaders to develop their goals
- b. Outline specific monthly plans for achieving these goals, coordinated with company activities
- c. Continuously follow up on Leaders’ progress, coaching for success
3. Act as a coach to the leaders in the goal setting process and provide support through joint actions and proper follow-up
- a. Support Leaders holding Catalogue Launches, Prospecting then hold OOM, Sarpio meetings and Oriflame Academ trainings
- b. Conduct motivational events, public events, recruiting and sales campaigns together with leaders
- c. Create an atmosphere of belonging, excitement and success
The candidate should have proven track record of successfully leading people with clear results and have accomplished outstanding achievements in his/her career or personal life.
- Strong interpersonal skills characterized by a positive and “I can move mountains” attitude
- Leadership skills
- Coaching skills
- Creative skills
- Analytical / Planning skills
- Good English skills
- Academic degree
- Min1-2 years of working experience
- Leadership background (preferred).
- Strong record of outstanding achievements.
- Good at English