- Supervises and leads assembly, ensuring production running smoothly.
- Monitors production records, ensures and verifies that TPM，fixture verification and rabbit testing’s are done properly and on time.
- Establishes training OIS for each program, ensures all operators strictly following it with standard operation.
- Trains new operators following new operator training plan and cross training, ensures proper training for employees assigned to Assembly activities, including tracking and evaluating operator training.
- Leads, instructs and trains newly promoted employees. Monitors, evaluates and corrects employee’s work and behavior, as needed.
- Monitors problems, ensuring tools and fixtures properly used in assembly operations.
- Shopfloor problem finding and solving, ensuring non-recurrence and maintaining corrective actions.
- Ensure Assembly crew sheet, production reports accuracy, and keep related charts up to date.
- Participates in assigned program launch meeting, daily label meeting, Containment meeting.
- Assures compliance with all applicable departments and collective policies and with instructions. Investigates and implements disciplinary actions in accordance to personnel policies and instructions.
- Ensures compliance with environmental concerns in his work area.
- Leads green meetings with all personnel under his supervision at the beginning of the shift.
- Actively participates in reducing problems, monitors equipment routine maintenance.
- Participates in responses to any internal and external quality finding.
- Actively participates in the development of continuous improvement projects, cost reduction and reduction of PPM’s.
- Performs other tasks as required.
- TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Skills in operator training.
- Skills in shopfloor control methods, quality assurance techniques.
- Organizing, planning, supervising, directing, coordinating and delegating skills and ability to apply motivational techniques and methods.
Ability to promptly respond to production line problems and prioritize activities
Industrial Engineering, Engineering or Management degree and/or relevant equal experience