Ho Chi Minh
- Prepare Forecast, Budget process on monthly & yearly basis.
- Prepare Financial Statement and other ad hoc reports.
- Prepare and submit Budget Schedule, Risk & Opportunities schedule
- Analyze reports in relation to Processing Loss, Yield, GP, operating expenses, capital expenditure as well as operating profit.
- Provide decision support for F&A Manager, Factory Manager to control the business and financial support for other functions.
- Improve reporting process, standardize reports, and prepare all Group Reporting Requirements relating to the Actual, Budget such as Commentary, OR Report…
- Ensure the integrity and alignment of submissions between COV and Group/Division through accuracy and system.
- Support Costing Accountant to set up the Costing in System.
- Manage and Support staff to ensure accuracy transaction.
- Work with Budget Holder to prepare Expenses.
- Checking PC/DC/MOH: actual numbers and budgeting.
- Check, review the annual budget estimate: capex, opex.
- Check and review of financial statements: Net of Investment Statement (NIS), monthly income Statement (MIS).
- Working with OGBS on audit pack report for quarterly submission.
- Check, compare and report on the quarterly stock taking of Grant Thortant.
- Controlling inventory data: coffee beans, finished products, packaging and spareparts...
- Responsible for coaching, training for the accounting department under the annual plan.
- Working with External & Internal Auditors as requirements
- Perform other duties as the request from FC
- Work place : Nhut Chanh Industrial Park, Nhut Chanh Commune, Ben Luc District, Long An Province. Bus for employees coming from HCMC.
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in accounting & finance.
- 5 years related experience with manufacturing company
- Highly effectively communication, Interpersonal and supervisory skills, ability to work unsupervised, mature and be self-motivated.
- English: good communication skill.
Ho Chi Minh