- Following up and implementing brand activities to comply with the brand plan and focus on the promotion, activation and sponsorship activities, online & offline
- Following up/implementing brand activities based on guidelines of brand identities to ensure all activities are in line with the brand plan and guidelines.
- Monitoring the processes of implementing ATL & BTL to ensure these processes are done and launched timely and efficiently.
- Developing, planning the route to market with Sales & Trade team based on the brand plans.
- Following the market trends through opinions of the consumers and business experts to build up the new promotion programs, campaigns or to modify the brand activities that are suitable for the market.
- Following up with the development and distribution of POSM to ensure the distribution of POSM is adequate and timely for the events.
- Following up and evaluating each program/campaign for reporting and key learning.
- University degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Marketing
- Knowledge of professional advertising, culture and sociology
- 3-year working experience in Marketing, Brand or advertising agencies
- Presentation skill
- Good communication skill
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Conversant with spoken and written English and PC such as all Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Business awareness
Lầu 18&19 Tòa nhà Vietcombank, 5 Công Trường Mê Linh, Quận 1
Phòng Nhân Sự
1500 - 2000 staffs
Heineken Vietnam Brewery, was established on December 9th, 1991 by Saigon Trading Group (SATRA) and Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd. (APBL) – now Heineken Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (HEINEKEN Asia Pacific). The brewery covering an area of 12.7 hectares in Thoi An Ward, District 12, HCMC is one of the most modern breweries in Southeast Asia. For a number of years, Heineken Vietnam Brewery has been one... View more