- Assist the Estate manager in work planning and organizing work force
- Time bound implementation of all planned activities
- Introduce Good Agricultural Practices
- Training/Monitoring of Field Supervisors
- Maintain all field records for Labour and Material
- Fleet management
- Tackle local labour related issues
Education: Degree in Agriculture/Plantation/Crops/Agronomy preferred or candidates who took short-term on-the-job training/class in Agriculture.
Good English is must requirement.
Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
Preference will be given to candidates with related experience.
Teamwork player, must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
Must be willing to stay on the plantation.
Variations in workloads relate to seasonal demands – some unsociable hours may be necessary during busy periods (eg during harvesting) and managers will be expected to deal with emergencies.
Understand the working environment in Agriculture Field.
Olam Laos, Champasak, Laos.
Will need to learn basic Lao language.