- Provide the meaningful analysis of commercial activities to management team in order to ensure that our sales/ pricing and margin will be in line with budget.
- Provide Products and market profitability portfolio analysis need to be analyzed monthly or quarterly with improvement suggestion and strategic direction into marketing.
- Liaison with cross department to prepare the budget/ reforecast/ any groups requirement/ Capex to be processed on time as well as to monitor the variance between budget and actual and report to management team
- Review the financial statement (profit and loss, Balance sheet, Statutory accounts) at the end of the month and discuss with Finance Manager if the business occurs the exposure (liaison with Finance Shared Service function in order to ensure the accuracy of finance statement). And also ensure that complete, accurate, relevant and reliable accounting records are maintained in respect of the operations of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure the timely group reporting, statutory compliance, taxation and budgeting in accordance with local and group policies.
- Identify the improvement for costing/ commercial activities/ production variance.
- Assist in any special assignments/ adhocs.
- Develop and maintain robust and effective computerized accounting system to ensure that key control is in place.
- Acedemic Background: Bachelor Degree of Finance and Accounting or any filed which strong analytical skill like engineering, science and Master Degree - MBA Finance
Tầng 8, Phòng 8.2B, Tòa nhà Etown 2, 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Quận Tân Bình, TP. HCM
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. View more