As part of our Operation Department, Cai Mep International Terminal is looking for a competent Assistant Gate Admin who will be responsible for accurately and quickly processing and monitoring traffic at Pre-gate office and support Gate Admin in daily job.
The Assistant Gate Admin will be based in our Terminal located in Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. This position is required to work in 12 hr shift (night & day shift). The Assistant Gate Admin reports to the Gate Admin and is assigned the following key tasks:
· Communicate with Gate Administrators, Terminal Supervisors and Dispatchers of trucks traffic.
· Check, inspect and confirm trucks, containers, seals status in computer and by Hand Held Terminal.
· Note any apparent damage containers or missing seals on import/export containers.
· Update system N4 status of trucks for Gate transactions.
· Issue the CMT (Container movement tickets) for Customers at Pre gate office in shift without Gate admin.
· Issue EIR (Equipment Interchange Receipt).
· Issue Routing Ticket and handing over or collecting BAT with/from truck drivers.
· Issue Invoice (for LOLO fee, late gate charge, extra-move fee, customs inspection fee) and collecting money from Customers for their charges/fees occur at CMIT as per gate transactions correctly.
· Support Gate Admin (Work and communicate with customers, shipping line, Customs) in some cases and other tasks if requested.
Therefore CMIT seeks:
Candidates who are customer focused, attentive to details, have a high sense of urgency, ability to work well under pressure and within a team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
· A College degree in Logistics, Economics of sea transport, or other disciplines.
· A general understanding of truck / containers / terminal.
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
· Good use of computer software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,…)
· Ability to work in a rotating shift system and under pressure
· Good communication skills, friendly, honest.
To the right candidate we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.
The resume and application are required to be in English.