4 - 7 Years
• Organize the implementation and report on the tasks of regimes and policies towards employees as a basic for building human resources development strategy.
• Research, review, improve and promulgate the regulations on the implementation of regimes and policies applied in the Corporation as requested by head of HR department.
• Update and disseminate the regulations on regimes and policies; To inspect and instruct dependent companies, limited companies, and subsidiary companies about regimes and policies towards employees.
• Build the plans and make the settlement of salary fund, bonus and annual welfare for the Corporation and limited liability companies.
• Participate in the financial review of annual salary plan, and annual salary settlement of the subsidiary companies.
• Participate in the regular and irregular inspection on the implementation of regimes and policies towards employees of subsidiary companies.
• Review, examine and submit to Head of HR Department the settlement of salary, bonus and welfare; deduct on salary to pay the compulsory insurances for employees.
• Preside the organization of the implementation, examination and submission to the Head of HR Department the salary grade increase
• Check and submit to Head of HR Department the implementation’s result of job resignation’s regime, insurance and other preferences for the labors.
• Synthesize and report in the field of management and administration periodically and suddenly
• Organize the archival of dossiers and documents related to professional job.
• Preserve the assigned assets and secure the confidentiality of information.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the superiors.
• University degree, major in Accounting, HR Management or Business Admin
• 2 years’ experience as C&B Manager/Assistant Manager. Working experience in both MNC and state- owned companies and payroll consulting firm is a plus
• Hard working and willing to work on projects
• Meticulous, analytical, mature and excellent interpersonal skills
• Good at English