Want to work for a company that specializes in helping students in their study-life?
Let’s join MAAS Edtech, specializing in professional support services on the writing of essays, assignments, dissertations, etc. for all levels of Bachelor, MSC, MBA, etc. Our goal is to operate an outstanding professional academic writing service to Students worldwide.
MAAS Edtech is seeking a professional and passionate Assistant to CEO to join our MAAS Team.
As a Assistant to CEO, you will assist the CEO in administrative tasks such as planning and conducting the managing tasks including meetings, following up deadlines, writing reports and etc.
– Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of the CEO including appointments, meetings and travel;
– Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to the CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk-ins, ensuring correct department distribution;
– Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting meeting agendas, preparing minutes, writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all related members post-meeting;
– Draft and write high-quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO;
– Communicating important updates and information to partners, other departments as required by the CEO;
– Reminding other departments of important tasks and deadlines;
– Support translation, research information by English;
– Participate in clients appointments with the CEO;
– Responsible for managing the CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
– Can multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines;
– Have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
– Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands;
– Information gathering and information monitoring skills;
– Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
– Professionalism and confidentiality;
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or related field;
– 2-3 years of previous experience in personal assistant or project assistant;
– Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
– Fluent in English is required.
– Salary: 8,000,000 VND – 9,000,000 VND gross;
– 13th month salary bonus;
– Parking and meals allowance;
– Insurance in accordance with the Labor Law;