- Plan, manage, and monitor production operation and daily operating/troubleshooting to achieve the agreed company goals and objectives.
- Ensure proper capacity planning, top quality, a meeting of delivery times, and cost-effectiveness providing a well-organized and safe working environment.
- Continuous improvement of the production process and overall production efficiency.
Support HR preparation to recruit new employees, plan, organize and direct
- Manufacturing personnel and perform disciplinary action when necessary and do an annual evaluation of performance.
- Managing facilities of the workshop
- Controlling the allocation and use of materials, machinery, equipment and tools in daily production.
- Plan technical equipment and ensure it is always up to standard and available in the production process as needed.
- Prepare budgets and plans, analyze production-related data, prepare and implement corrective action plans and submit production reports to Production Executive/Production Manager
- Ensure health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Production Executive/Production Manager
- Bachelor/College degree in production/mechanical/chemical engineering (priority for candidated from Back Khoa University/ University of Technology and Education,…
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in production management.
- Having technical knowledge with making products from composite or similar materials; handicrafts are priority
- Having soft skills with communication, solving problem, managing skills.
Experience in 6S.
- English skill (Basic), Good at Computer skill
- Having excellent leadership, organization and communication skills.
- Responsible, trustworthy, careful, dynamic and well organized
- Show initiative with strong work ethic
- Ability to work under high pressure, independently, team work