- Travel Abroad
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
Successful candidates should be expatriates or licensed Vietnamese lawyers whose responsibilities shall include but will not be limited to the following tasks:
- Establish and maintain contact with clients to identify and understand clients’ commercial objectives and legal needs.
- Provide and implement legal solutions related to finance.
- Prepare and provide legal advice in response to client’s queries.
- Represent clients in negotiations.
- Conduct research and analysis of information/legal documents.
- Oversee the work of associates.
- Carry out business development activities.
I. General Requirements:
- All candidates must have a law degree with high class-ranking from an accredited law school (other business related degree and certificate, if any)
- Fluent in English with and very good writing ability
- Key attributes of successful candidates will include: skills and competencies necessary to develop into high performing professional
- A degree in law from an accredited university and admission to a Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years or more working experience in practicing law;
- Inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills;
- A business-oriented mind with good bi-lingual communication skills; and
- Experience in working with foreign law firms is preferred. Also we are especially seeking experience in Securities and Financial Services.
- An independent analytical mind, good team working spirit and discipline;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self confidence and integrity;
- A highly motivated personality.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills as well.
II. Job Specifications:
- An independent analytical mind;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-confident and integrity;
- Educational level: LLB or higher law degree with high standing from a creditable law school;
- Business-oriented, independent minded, with a good ability to analyze risk in reviewing business transactions;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self confident, cautious, highly motivated, and has good communication skills;
- Licensed to practice in Vietnam with good qualification in international business & commercial laws
- Excellent research skills;
- Foreign language: Good command of written and spoken English, native speakers are welcome
If you meet these requirements and are interested in becoming part of the VCI-Legal professional team, please send your application in English to the following address
1. HANOI (Prior): address for working
Add: Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi, Vietnam.
2. HO CHI MINH CITY: address for applying
Add: Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We offer attractive benefits and a partner track position for qualified candidates and ensure a great working environment and opportunity to develop with the firm over the long term.