- Perform audit activities as a member of the audit team as assigned by the team leader.
- Assist the Chief Internal Auditor/Head of internal audit in performing the functions, duties and management roles in the audit as assigned.
Key Accountabilities (1)
Directly implement the functions, duties, responsibilities and powers in the Business Unit as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Participating in the annual overall audit plan for the business segment by providing "bottom-up" information about the risk profile under his/her responsibility.
- Directly make audit plans for the detailed audits in the approved master plan and implement those audits after agreeing on the detailed plan with the audit team leader.
Key Accountabilities (2)
- Actively implement the tasks assigned by the Team Leader on schedule and ensure quality and efficiency.
- Fully comply with working principles and perform work in accordance with professional ethical standards.
- Promptly report to the Team Leader if they find problems that may lead to risks, inefficiencies or inefficiencies when performing audit tasks.
- Complete and send working papers to the Team Leader or the person assigned to review the assigned
work/audit files according to the schedule and time required by the Team Leader. Participate in reviewing the working papers of other members as assigned by the Team Leader. Participating in Completing the audit file after Completing the audit.
- Participate in the development of draft working minutes and audit reports at the request of the head of the audit team.
- Perform other duties assigned by Team Leader
Key Accountabilities (3)
Perform other tasks as required by the Chief Internal Auditor/Head of internal audit/Audit Team Manager
Key Relationships - Direct Manager
Head of internal audit/ Senior manager, internal audit
Key Relationships - Direct Reports
Key Relationships - Internal Stakeholders
All units in charge of work are audited
Key Relationships - External Stakeholders
State management agencies, independent auditors, consulting units, .. in accordance with the functions, tasks and as assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor/Head of internal audit
Success Profile - Qualification and Experiences
- At least 5 years of experience in auditing, finance, banking; Experience in audit/financial inspection is preferred.
- English: minimum TOEIC 550 or equivalent Qualifications:
- Have a university degree or higher in related disciplines (accounting, auditing, finance, banking, economics)
- Priority: have professional certificates (such as CPA, ACCA, CA, CISA, CIA, CFA, FRM).