International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an International Agri-Tech Company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Automation QA/QC Lead position. The job is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
As the Automation QA/QC Lead - Your major focus would be building out test automation suite by writing automated test scripts to enhance the quality of what company deliver.
· 80% of your time will be spent on implementation and maintenance of robust test automation suites.
· 20% on Manual testing across different products at company.
· Work in close liaison with our Product Owners and development team to ensure optimum test coverage is attained.
· Investigate and document defects in Jira.
· Document test scenarios in TestRail, our test management tool.
· Participate in Agile ceremonies.
· At least 5+ years intensive of experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
· Great communication in English (verbal and written)
· Ability to create and extend the automation frameworks.
· Experience in conducting API Automation testing.
· Experience in Web and Mobile Testing.
· Ability to automate with tools such as Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium.
· Competent in functional (manual) and non-functional testing.
· Sound knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
· Proven critical thinking and analytical skills.
· A committed can-do attitude, and a problem-solving mentality. You’re always looking to learn and improve, to expand your skillset.
· High sense of responsibility and ownership to assigned tasks.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team: you know how to communicate, how to push back, how to share your opinion, and follow through on your commitments.
· Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.