20 Mil - 25 Mil VND
3 - 5
- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Lead automation projects team: Creat Automation master plan, manage automation projects, digitalization projects from prototype to Handover to production;
- Joint machine R&D projects: offer solutions to upgrade machines improve productivity, new product design, improve quality, saving projects, safety projects, and improve working conditions;
- Contact with machine suppliers for Automation project, Digitalization project and R&D project about Quotation, technical solutions, after sale services, etc;
- Support PTC team to settle production daily issues;
- Design training, contact trainer for PTC team about automation & digitalization, focus on Safety, quality, productivity solutions and working condition;
- Monitor and report other assigned projects status;
- Another assigned tasks from MFG director.
* Working conditions:
- Workplace: Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC. (shuttle bus from Hochiminh City).
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
- Graduated from Technical University, major Automation/Mechatronics/Electrical;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience and related field;
- Languages: English Good communication or equivalent and Chinese is a plus.
- Team leader, project management, negotiation, good convincing, fast learning.
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Company support "insurance 24/24";
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs;
- Training on the job.
20 Mil - 25 Mil