- Lead a team of Test Engineers and Testers to deliver testing services to squads so that digital solutions are built to meet expectations and requirements.
- Establish and maintain testing principles, processes and procedures that will form the basis of test strategies, test approaches and test plans.
- Drive the preparation and execution of test cases, ensuring compliance and readiness to meet entry and exit quality gates.
- Manage the process of identifying, communicating, triaging, tracking and confirming resolution of defects identified during test cycles, and support the delivery teams during defect resolution
- Lead the presentation of reports on progress of testing services for squad and tribe leads.
B. Projects Management
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance.
- Work with team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks, conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help squads continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
C. Talent Development
- Attract, motivate and retain employees across all levels for a high performance culture.
- Develop and coach Testers into fully competent Test Engineers.
Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the tribe.
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience working in software development projects with prior experience in a technical leadership role
- Qualified to ISEB / ISTQB Foundation level for Software testing
- Experience in defining test cases from functional requirements and in cross browser / environment testing
- Experience using tools and processes used in web software testing
- Experience working on web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance