· Work as an independent Customer Technical Services (CTS) with Commercial mindset ·
· Plan/mapping all the requests from customers to ensure AkzoNobel provide right/robustness products to right customers.
· Provide strong spirit of corporation with CTS by answering questions and solving problems to customers
· Act upon complaints and provide solution to make customer happy
· Maintain and update knowledge on product, application and risks and analyse developments.
· Align and cooperate with internal department (CTS, RD&I, Lab, QA and Production….) to support customers
· Collect information in the market to support Sales Manager to do Business Plan.
· Understand market trend
· Contribute to the Launch plan activities (product data sheet, product selection charts, trouble shootings aids etc.)
· Advise customers on health, safety and environmental aspects related to transportation, handling, storage and use of products
· Deliver training to customers on the use and application of the products and equipment
· Prevent claim and high stock cost
· Sales Forecast/Demand Plan/Slob control
· Fluency in English, writing and speaking
· Bachelor in chemical field, major in Polymer is an advantage
· At least 3 years’ experience in similar position, experience in Coatings industry is preferable
· High working spirit and good teamwork
· Able to write report
· Good Microsoft Office Skills