Banking staff - My Dinh Branch
|Job level||Entry Level|
|Salary||$ 350 - 500 USD|
|Deadline to apply||08/05/2021|
- Cash receiving:
o Receiving money from customers
o Counting and checking
o Posting entries
- Cash payment:
o Receiving and checking cheques, withdrawal slips
o Posting entries
o Preparing cash for paying out
- Processing outward and inward massages
- Update foreign exchange rate
- Do day-end balancing:
o Cash balancing according to cash control sheet
o Calculating actual cash and all figures to have proper teller register
o Making sure to key in all existing and deleted vouchers
o Returning all vouchers posted after sorting out to Account Department
o Checking forex position to ensure to be Nil at day-end
b. Credit staff
- Collect documents
- Process (including: Prepare A/A, request, review and other relating documents).
- Conduct site visit, processing loan referred from Marketing Department – HOE.
- Renew Mortgage Receipt for customers
- Prepare documents for loan release
- Follow up invoices/customer’s declarations which are finance in advance
- Monitor and collect loans repayment, update and follow up closely the list of accounts due for repayment of principal, interest or installments.
- Remind customers of due/overdue payments by sending banking SMS or emails.
- Fully settle the loans.
- Prepare documents for notarized when necessary
- Store files
- Making related reports as required by managers
c. Account – Admin staff
- Print daily General Ledger reports
- Prepare monthly depreciation of fixed assets & small tools
- Prepare & collect documents and post vouchers of expenditure
- Calculate monthly salary, HI, UEI, SIF
- Prepare reports & procedures related to tax (VAT, PIT,...) & SIF
- Collect & check vouchers of other Departments
- Handle order of stationery, IT equipments, fixed assets…. for office
- Control leave day of all staff
- Check and confirm fund transfer pricing figures from Head Office
- Prepare monthly business report, sundry report, fixed asset summary report, HR reports and other reports assigned by managers.
• Graduate from Economics/ Finance/ Banking/ Foreign Trade University
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Working experience in Banking/Finance/Banking operations is an advantage