- Be responsible for supporting team in the Customer Service role to take care of the customers for the after-sales service.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the business operation is under good run as well as meet the customer's needs and requirements.
- Manage inbound calls/emails/fax or in-person from customers interested in renting a factory with the company
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns, resolve complaints, emergencies and problems, and provide factory renting service to customers.
For example: If some facility broke, you need to arrange a Maintenance Engineer/Agency.
- Maintain communication with Direct Sales personnel to address day-to-day needs and special requests.
- Manage new customer's licenses(IRC / ERC) and pass it to the licenses agency.
- Tasks assigned by the Senior Managers from time to time
‐ Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service in any field. (Such as real estate, logistics, manufacturing..etc)
- Having working experiences with Japanese people (To understand Japanese customers)
- Japanese: At least N2 Advanced (To communicate Japanese customers)
- English: At least Intermediate (To communicate internally)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional customer service skill