10 - 30 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- To set the objectives for this position’s scope
- To identify and control legal risks in the company’s operations
- To control legal risks of contracts or agreements of the Company
- To provide legal consultancy in connection to all aspects of the company operations
- To manage and register of the company intellectual property
- To train legal knowledge and guide on the compliance with internal regulation to manager/director level and company’s employee.
- To ensure the legality of the company operation in authorization and managing of authorization
- To participate to the other Department in solving conflicts, to play role as the duty authorized party of the Company in dealing with litigation and dispute settlement
- To register, amend and fill of the Company corporate registration certificate.
- To update promptly new regulation in order to ensure that legislations affect the Company operations to be identified timely. Support related department in evaluate in influence of regulation trend.
- To manage legal service providers.
- To fill and manage legal documents.
• At least Bachelor degree of Commercial Law.
• Lawyer certificate is advantage
• Having IP certificate or equivalent
• At least 5 years’ experience at equivalent position in the same scope of FMCG Company.
• Proficiency in English and in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent in communication skill
• Excellent in writing
• Negotiation skill, time management skill
• High integrity
35 - 65