Job Summary: Initiate, develop, organize and monitor marketing activities to enhance one big brand of LIXIL Vietnam.
- To provide input and set up marketing strategy and direction.
- To plan, develop and implement internal and external communication activities in order to support sales.
- To develop, implement and control media planning, coordinate with external partners and monitor advertising agencies effectiveness in order to maintain corporate image and maximize sales.
- To manage, support the development of marketing team.
- To develop promotional materials to use in sales presentation to potential customers.
- To ensure that the company marketing activities are in line with the company marketing objectives as well as those of the regional, area and corporate offices.
- To prepare an annual marketing budget which will form part of the business plan.
- To analyse, control and report actual marketing expense and forecast expenses in order to monitor and control budget achievement
- To co-ordinate with sales team in the area of marketing activities.
- To co-ordinate with Trade Marketing team to implement strong in-store communication.
- To measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and propose corrective actions where necessary.
- To assist in related sales activities.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree (major in Marketing management is preferred)
- Solid understanding of Marketing field and Business Administration.
- At least 3-year experience in Brand management. Experience in Construction material industry is an advantage
- Good at English
- Leadership skill, good communication skill, willing to work under pressure, teamwork environment, eager to improve oneself, having certain aspiration for future.