1. Planning and performance monitoring
- Support business partners to produce the annual sales target and budget and quarterly/ monthly re-forecasts including commentary.
- Lead revenue / margin / contribution reporting and explanation of performance against budget, prior performance and market conditions.
- Analysis concentration of revenue & cost to identify commercial Risk.
- Highlight future risks and opportunities by reforecasting the in-year expected results
- Provide commentary to be included in the monthly business performance review and report.
2. Provide meaningful analysis and collaborate to produce insight
- Understand the drivers of current performance
- Use internal and external information to extrapolate future performance based on scenario planning
- Work with business partners to turn analysis into value adding insight
3. Manage strategic objectives
- Work with business partner to produce the strategic plan using insight analysis
- Turn the strategic plan into strategic objectives
- Support the production of commercially viable business cases to deliver the strategic initiatives
- Turn strategic initiatives into budget deliverables
- Monitor and track the delivery of strategic initiatives
4. Finance projects
- Support ﬁnance projects as required including supporting acquisitions, embracing digital, seeking operational eﬃciencies.
- Any other responsibilities and ad-hoc reports by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Finance & Accounting, Corporate Finance, Economics, Economics Accounting, …
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in Finance, knowledge of the Retail market is preferable.
- Modern ERP System knowledge, e.g. SAP
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Excel (intermediate), Outlook, and PowerPoint. VBA/Power Query, Python are preferable.
- CFA is preferable
- Good command in English
- Very strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Manages time efficiently.