Ho Chi Minh
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing category portfolio to ensure segment business growth as plan:
- Accountable for category / product portfolio innovation roadmap in aligned with regional and local innovation plan to fulfill the customer’s need;
- Work closely with regional marketing team to develop new products including concept development, packaging, product launch program;
- Act as key contact point to coordinate with cross functions to run innovation project smoothly (regional marketing, local operation, sales, finance, customer services…);
- Responsible for brand performance and competitive position in the market including volume & value growth, market share, distribution, competitive pricing and profit margin;
- Responsible to manage all aspects of brands including brand image, packaging, marketing materials, product visibility in the shop;
- Monitor product quality performance and propose action to fix if quality issue happens through working closely with sales team, technical services, operation and customers;
-Conduct market survey to understand customer’s satisfaction level on the portfolio / product performance;
- Ensure products’ certificates to be up to date and valid for providing to customers;
- Propose and lead trade campaign to ensure the brand growth as segment business strategy;
- Responsible to build and execute project marketing activities;
- Support and align with Marketing Director to run ad – hoc activities if have;
- ‘Love’ in paints, colors and architectures.
- University graduate with Marketing major and at least 4 years of working experience in related field;
- Ability to balance between independently working and teamwork;
- Ability to communicate and influent cross functions / different stakeholders;
- Being pro-active, innovative and eager to learn new things
- Customer service orientation;
- High level of integrity and responsibility;
- Computer literacy;
- Good communication and presentation skills in Vietnamese & English.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.
*** Working Locations: This position will move officially to Hiep Phuoc IZ in 2021.
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An Town, Binh Duong Province).
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC.
- Company shuttle van is provided.
Ho Chi Minh