Ho Chi Minh
3 - 5 Years
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity, analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Helping shape and communicate brand’s vision and mission, translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Establish and maintain brand budgets, activation and assessment of programs in order to maximize revenue
- Ensure all marketing materials and assets (websites, digital banners, sales collateral, promotional flyers, invitations, etc.) are within brand standards
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media. Coordinate all communications between internal key stakeholders and external vendor partnerships to meet all marketing – both on and off-line – targets and deadlines.
- Provides input in designed materials to ensure aligned with Brand images.
- Coordinate with operations in organizing and planning property specific events, especially new store opening events.
- Manage annual agency budgets and plans (public relations, advertising and online) as well as the F&B marketing plan and budget.
- Evaluate promotional and programming opportunities presented to F&B chain. Develop promotions and partnerships to meet the our marketing and revenue objectives.
- Manage content strategy and messaging in website and digital channels (site content, campaigns, email marketing, digital assets, etc).
- Develop, coordinate, execute, and maintain a social media plan including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Coordinate planning, investment and reporting with social media agency
- Coordinate quarterly agency meetings to review performance, provide guidance to maximize future programs and develop new ideas.
- Manage social media strategy, messaging and ideation all the outlets: identity, content calendar, and driving followers and engagement.
- Work closely with cluster digital marketing manager on paid social media activity supporting sales/revenue initiatives.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting of efforts. Identify cadence for the outlets’ weekly marketing meetings. Develop agenda in advance as well as manage follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing or Business is preferred
- Marketing, Business, Hospitality Management
- Strong media knowledge across all platforms (wired, mobile, social, OTT and broadcast)
- Minimum 3 – 4 years relevant experience in an integrated marketing role (digital, events/PR, marketing/communications)
- Strong communication skills (written and presentation skills).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher.
- Web research skills and familiarity with major social media resources required
- Language: Must be able to communicate professionally in English, both written and verbal
Ho Chi Minh