The job holder will ensure Jotun has a relevant and effective product portfolio that meets current /future customer needs and drive profitable growth. The position is also delivering a strong collaboration with local Stakeholders, Regional Marketing, R&D functions to ensure the marketing plans are executing efficiency:
• Develop and implement marketing and activity plans according to the Regional/ Local Marine, Protective and Powder strategy, and ensure that these are communicated and well known in the relevant Stakeholders;
• Initial ideas and implement innovation plan, acting as local project leader for innovation projects, and collaborate with Sales, R&D, TSS, Production, Finance, Customer services and other relevant Stakeholders to ensure the innovation plans launching effectiveness and relevant in the market;
• Be the cross functions link between Regional Performance Coatings marketing and the local Protective, Marine and Powder segments by implementing Global/ Regional initiatives as well as give valuable inputs into the innovation process, alignment to ensure properly understanding and implementing;
• Propose and support marketing and sales activities by working closely with sales department to ensure sharing of best practice, knowledge, marketing activities launching to the market;
• Gather market intelligence, perform trade visits, analyse market competition, identify opportunities for new products, and marketing programs;
• Organize product training, sales arguments and tools, technical data and relevant market information;
• Manage and update relevant communication platforms to support for Sales and Customers using efficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major(s) with at least 5 years experiences in Marketing;
• Technical knowledge in chemical, performance coatings, paints, steel protection knowledge is essential and business experience is a plus;
• Strong leadership and ability influencing relevant stakeholders including Sales, TSS, Production, regional R&D and Marketing;
• Strong planning and communication skills;
• High level of integrity and responsibility;
• Independently working and as well as great team spirit;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in Vietnamese & English;
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Hiep Phuoc Head Office.
*** Working Locations:
- Jotun Sales Office in HCMC;
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC from Q3/2021 (optional);
- Company shuttle van is provided.