Ho Chi Minh
· Propose and manage the execution of the marketing plan for the products under the manager’s responsibility in the relevant territory by contributing to the growth of sales in the context of the marketing strategy and budgetary objectives defined by Senior Management.
· Market intelligence: analyze the products’ markets and performance (Group and competitor products) in terms of business models, sales, prescriptions, image, awareness, scientific characteristics, product benefits, marketing and promotional tools, trade marketing operations, merchandising, distribution channels, product mix, prices, etc.
· Provide head office with information on the specificities of the managed market for the purposes of international intelligence on competition.
· Prepare the local marketing plans by channel in collaboration with the other departments (sales, marketing, trade marketing, merchandising, medical marketing, logistics, regulatory, promotions, etc.).
· Implement and provide the launching plan and the marketing plan, according to the HQ templates (marketing, medical, digital).
· Propose and deploy the marketing and training tools that are required to achieve objectives, if needed by breaking down the targets (networks, doctors, pharmacists, ex-pharmacy channels, consumers, etc.) pursuant to recommendations from Worldwide Marketing and by integrating budgetary and regulatory constraints.
· Define the KPIs to achieve the objectives of each campaign, tool, operation, and evaluate the results as define previously in order to decide the future.
· Ensure objectives are achieved in accordance with the budget (sales, expenses, breakdown, billing, operational margin).
· Prepare properly and monthly monitor sale-out sales and forecasts for the managed products in order to absolutely avoid out-of-stocks, overstocks and obsoletes
· Organize and manage specific operations to release overstocks, once identified by the logistic department.
· When participating in PR activities (press conferences, congresses, PR trips, pharmacies) and outside events, present and represent the company in accordance with its values.
· Present the product ranges and promotional campaigns to the relevant networks (sales, medical sales, training, consultants, etc.).
· Collect and analyze comments from the sales networks, answer their queries, prepare counter argument, and adapt the tools when necessary.
· Marketing background and product communication experience (1 to 3 years)
· Sales experience (sales, training) is desirable
· Experience in cosmetics / luxury goods / selective distribution is a real plus
· Profiles with experience restricted only to medicinal drugs / pharmaceutical products do not match well, but OTC / food supplements are acceptable.