- Travel Abroad
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
WORK LOCATION: HKL Building, 154 - 156 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Phuoc Kien, Nha Be, HCMC (500m away from Nguyen Van Linh)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will be responsible for monitoring a large SEA Telesales teams (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia) to consult sales strategies to COO and ensure sales KPIs achievement.
- Pushes The Telesales team to archive the Revenue target;
- Oversees and working closely with the local Telesales teams to identify risks, mistakes and issues to report to the COO timely;
- Analyzes data and monitors performance result and procedure of Telesales teams to propose solutions for improvement & developing;
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly/quarterly sales quotas for SEA regions and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products;
- Identifies opportunities and suggests strategies to increase sales;
- Proposes Telesales programs by developing sales action plans;
- Consults management and motivation methods the sales team to deliver the results & improve the effectiveness;
- Makes daily report to COO.
WHAT YOU GET :
- Working time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM from Monday to Friday;
- Paid 100% salary in 02 probation months;
- Paid nearly full salary for social insurance;
- Take the premium health issurance;
- Take part in team building once yearly;
- Happy birthday every month, Happy Hour per week and Gift voucher for public holidays;
- Review for increasing salary once or twice for outstanding yearly;
- Give bonus on KPIs in year end.
- Good English is must.
- Young, dynamic, professional and fast action, prefer to single status.
- Have at least 5 year experience in management with a Telesales team from 50 agents (Cosmetic and supplement is advantage)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good analysis think, reporting skills and figure oriented;
- Can get high under pressure and dedicate time for works;