- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
Business Controller will support Business Control Department in controlling KPIs.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on Import activity;
- Follow performance of Import, analyze Import P&L;
- Support Import team in all operations related to Accounting/ Finance;
- Process procurement request related to Import;
- Build annual budget and analyze, generate landing as needed.
- Prepare, generate financial inventory reports (including but not limited stock days, aging by categories). Work on stock budget;
- Follow Non-sale, Slow-sale situation, highlight higher level key issues;
- Make provision for Inventory Difference and analyze Stock take result. Propose action if any;
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control;
- Review process of Inventory Difference, Stock Depreciation, etc.
- Work with EBON to improve process and analyze performance;
- Provide ad hoc financial analyses as needed.
Experience: 3 years. Preferable experience in Audit, Finance, Retail, Logistics.
Knowledges: 2 mains categories:
- Theorical knowledges/ understanding: good knowledge in finance, economic, accounting;
- Pratical knowledge at work: good knowledge in economic environment and retail field is an advance;
Technical skills :
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology;
- Social & relationship skills: team work, organizational & communication skill;
- Analysis, logical/methodological skills.
Computers skills: Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel), SAP & BI is a plus.
Language: good English (French is a plus)