Ho Chi Minh
PERSOLKELLY VIETNAM is looking for a new Business Development Admin with details below:
What do we expect from you?
Your responsibility is to focus on developing customer database of HR Outsourcing Solutions, strictly following service standards and guidelines stipulated in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). The key responsibilities of a Business Development Admin include:
· Work with BDM/team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
· Draw up proposal and service agreement
· Review service agreement and collaborate with regional legal team to ensure the related documents are well aligned with Vietnam law
· Manage service agreements/ contracts status at the meantime manner
· Attend seminars, conference and events where appropriate to expand business opportunities
· Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
· Other paperwork related to.
In this position, you will be part of the business development team, where tasks include identifying new business opportunities, as well as prospecting, setting up and driving sales meetings, and participating in developing solutions and closing the deal.
Who are we looking for?
· You have a higher academic degree, preferably a bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Human Resource Management or/and Law.
· We hope you have a background as a sales admin and relevant work experience for 6 months and Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· A proficiency in both written and spoken English
· Meticulous character is a must
· Required competencies:
- Communications & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
Ho Chi Minh