· Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies. Close follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more business.. Work closely with other departments within the company, e.g. sea/air operations and accounting to provide a satisfying service to our customers.
· Regular updates of market intelligence, quotations, presentations, concepts, etc. Customer management-focus on farming and performance orientation
· Education/ Major: Bachelor
· Experience: at least 2 year experience in Logistics/ Forwarder/ Shipping company. Experience in airfreight is an advantage.
· Soft skills: Strong communication and presentation skill, analytical skill and strategic skill, good written and spoken in English, ability to work under pressure, skillful in MS Office