1 - 5 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
- Supporting the implementation of retail sales of aluv products on the nationwide system.
- Directly implement sales promotion programs to ensure assigned sales targets.
- Prepare documents, product samples, company competencies to work on projects.
- Collecting and aggregating market and competitor information.
- Coordinate and support closely with the relevant departments on technical and business issues, serving the most effective sales.
- Participate in coordination with relevant departments to resolve customer complaints (when needed).
- Participate in building strategies and business plans of the department.
- Prepare weekly sales report and market insight to Business Development Director (Retail).
- University degree major in Economics/ Business Administration/ Engineering
- Has analytical, reporting and general skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups, know how to organize work.
- Individual characteristics: carefulness, honesty, responsibility, and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in office computer
- Good command in English
- At least 1 year working experience in the field of construction project business, construction materials, aluminum and glass.