Ho Chi Minh
- Maintain and develop sales revenue from current customers
- Develop new business opportunities within the focused market segments and provide prompt updates of market developments and intelligence
- Explore and expand into new and assigned geographical areas per business needs
- Maintain a healthy sales pipelines
- Fully responsible and keep update of hot information to BD Director for every movements and issues related to assigned customers/projects
- Meet/exceed sales targets
- Closely collaborate with other functional teams to fulfill customer inquiries and demands
- Plan strategically in in marketing which covers Customer Intelligence, Segmentation and Market Competition analysis within focused market segments
- Develop and manage strategic alliances and partnerships and address local sourcing, cost and market needs
- The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and other related duties may be added from time to time.
- Degree in mechanical or civil engineering
- At least 4 years experience working in a similar position like Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Technical Support
- A business driven individual with entrepreneurial mindset, instinctive ability to spot opportunities, tenacity and drive to seize the opportunity
- Prior working experience in similar or related market segments preferred
- Proficiency in English both written and communication is required.
Required skills and behaviors:
- Excellent strategic, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact with people from all levels
- "Can do" mindset and results oriented
- Be a "high risk taker"
- Demonstrate leadership skills with good business acumen
- Organized, assertive and resourceful individual
- Independent and a team player
- Good project and time management skills
- Willing to travel if needed.
Work location: Binh Duong province
Ho Chi Minh