Ho Chi Minh
We are Monroe Consulting Group, a premium executive level recruitment specialist boasting a network of offices in Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, The Philippines, China, Chile and Mexico. We are part of Empresaria Group, a company with over 150 offices in over 20 countries. Currently we have openings for Business Development Executive in Vietnam.
Business Development Executive
1. As a Business Development Executive you will developing your own client base within one of our specialized desks (Technology, Industrial, Professional, Health or Consumer Goods)
2. You will build long-lasting business relationships with both clients and candidates whilst reaching your activity and revenue targets
3. You will be head-hunting candidates for our prestigious client base (multinationals and large companies)
4. You will manage complete recruitment process together with your clients
5. You will assess each candidate’s suitability through thorough pre-screening and in depth interviewing before proposing them to clients
6. You are involved in salary negotiations and finalizing arrangements between client and candidate
Interested? Click to send your up to date CV.
“Fun, money and a sense of doing something that matters”
These are the only three reasons why you should work.
That’s right, nothing else really counts if you think about it and one without the others doesn’t count either; lots of fun but no money; lots of money but hate your job; love your job, get well paid but aren’t making a difference? Having a job where you get just one or the other often seduces you into thinking you have found your dream job. But in most cases, that dream fades like a mirage as you realise a key ingredient of ‘love’ your job is missing.
FUN - At work, ‘fun’ is much more than just having a giggle. Fun means working in a business where you believe in the vision and the ethos. That’s where ‘fun’ begins. To do a challenging job well, every day, you have to be doing something that has meaning to you. Fun on the job means working with people you like and respect. Fun at work includes collaboration, mutual support and a strong bond of shared goals. Fun means winning more than losing, continuous learning, constantly growing as a business person, and doing something you know impacts people in a positive way. That’s fun. And it includes traditional fun too. A workplace where you can have a laugh, where you can socialise easily, enjoy each other’s company and celebrate group and individual success. A job that enhances your self-esteem and sense of worth. That is fun.
MONEY - Are you being directly rewarded for your effort and your abilities? Are you able to earn based on your talent rather than your age or social background? Are you getting your fair share of the money you are making your employer? Let’s not be naïve. Money is important. It’s important for your own standard of living. It’s important to show your friends how well you are doing. It’s important to help your family. Whatever your reason, money matters and although most of us don’t expect it to just be handed over to us, all we really want is the chance to earn it and earn it well.
DOING SOMETHING THAT MATTERS - And I mean REALLY matters. Not something that is superficial and shallow and only pleases for a few minutes. No, I mean something that makes a difference to someone’s life. Something that without your input and influence wouldn’t have shown them a new opportunity and in turn, wouldn’t have improved their life.
Ho Chi Minh