- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed.
- Developing marketing strategies (segmentation-targeting-positioning) in line with the corporate strategy.
- Develop, recommend, implement, and control any/all marketing strategies for the project; while adhering to the Representative Office brands short, medium- and long-term strategic objectives.
# EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree of Chemical
- Marketing experience about ceramic tile (chemical for ceramic), at least for 6- 8 years
- Ceramic Knowledge, especially tile development and production
- Supervisory skill
- Customer relation and Marketing strategy
- Problem Analysis
# LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- Fluent English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Computer (MS excel, Word, Power Point)