1. Sales plan making and customer management: Set up concrete sales plan for target customers, follow monthly sales plan to achieve target.
2. Costing and quotation/ Managing tenders progress & results.
Costing with procurement and operation departments to prepare quotation to obtain the business.
3. Analyzing Account-wise Profit and Loss/ Managing Contracts.
- Managing and controlling profit and loss with assigned accounts.
- Expanding business scale with current customers.
- Preparation / review/renew of contracts and report to upper level for approval.
4. Process and report:
- Following KPI as set by manager and reporting individual KPI to upper level as required.
- Updating sale pipelines and sending report to managers as schedule.
1. Education: Bachelor of in Business Administration/ Economics/ Foreign trade or Marketing/ Sea Transport Economics and above.
2. Experience: 2 year in field of business development / Economics.
3. Professional skill:
Knowledge of economics, trade, logistics and supply chain management and market
4. Soft skills:
- Good English in 4 skills
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Presentation skill.
- MS Office , especial Power Point.
5. Sending English CV to apply.