- Responsible for improving corporate performance, and optimizing and managing the business process of company.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project.
- Controlling, monitoring, measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating business process activities.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Track projects performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Improving business process management in practically all the departments.
- Designing new processes for the organization and contributing towards solving process-related challenges that the organization may encounter.
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Manager.
At least 5 years’ experience in operational process improvement, project management.
- Good computing/ RPA/ Programming skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills in English both in oral and written. Knowing Kaizen Culture is an advantage
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic and international workplace
- Be careful and detail.
- Independently working.
- Works Collaboratively
- Communicates Clearly and Openly